Egg Poacher Silicone Mould - 1 piece
The mould measures 6.5cm x 9cm
You will receive one egg poacher mould, either red, green, blue or yellow. Colour is selected randomly.
There are also a set of four moulds available.
- Boil about 3cm of water in a pot
- Lightly grease mould, I use a little oil and the back of a tsp to push it around the mould,
- Break an egg into each mould.
- When water is boiling place each mould into pot without dislodging the egg.
- Put a lid on the pot, turn down to simmering.
- When eggs are done to your liking, carefully lift moulds out of the water (watch the steam).
- To release the eggs I use a blunt knife to separate them from the mould and they will slide out
- I have worked out 4.5mins does an egg nicely to my liking, play around to get the perfect timing for your eggs.
Other items you may like
Waffle Silicone Mould - Heart Shaped - 40% OFF